The Home provides programs and services for these children and young adults in crisis:
Full-time; 5:00 am - 1:30 pm on school days/6:00 am - 2:30 pm on non-school days; four (4) shifts per week plus every other weekend; 40 hours per week.
- Medically fragile and terminally ill children who require 24-hour-a-day skilled nursing care.
- Those who require emergency care due to abuse, abandonment, neglect or are homeless; or who need foster care.
- To homeless, pregnant, or parenting teens, and their family members needing case management, education, parenting, and independent living skills.
- Children with autism & special needs.
- Young adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, are in crisis due to mental health or abuse, and to families who are struggling to maintain their children in their homes to provide stability and skills for self-sufficiency.
Must possess a high school diploma or GED, or 2 or more years of relevant experience.
The primary purpose of your job position is to prepare food in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, with our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Director of Food Services / designee, to assure that quality food service is provided at all times.
The Home offers a family friendly atmosphere with outstanding benefits that include an option for FREE health insurance (single coverage for employee only). Other benefits include health insurance, life, and long-term disability insurance, a retirement plan and up to 25-30 paid days off per year.
City of Louisville, KY
- 2 years ago - save job