Position is for Colfax General LTC located in Springer NM.
Responsible for performing a wide range of duties in the preparation and delivery ofÂ resident meal services. Responsibilities include preparing breakfast, luch andÂ dinner food items, assisting with the delivery of resident trays and cleaning and sanitizing work areas. Duties are performed according to established procedures as outlined in the Dietary Department Policies & Procedures. Responsible for notifying Supervisor when all duties are complete.Â Â Â
Schedule: Full Time
Contact: Kaycee Sandoval
- One year food service experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare a variety of foods in large quantities and maintain cost control through food waste management.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors,Â and the general public.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Holy Cross Hospital - Taos, NM - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard