Performs a variety of food service duties such as food preparation, serving and cleaning.
Efficiently and accurately performs cooking assignments.
Works in dish room as assigned or needed.
Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment.
- Culinary coursework preferred/Short order cooking line experience a plus.
- Demonstrates ability to read and write English.
- Demonstrates ability to perform basic math computations.
- Must be able to bend/twist/lift handling items up to 50 pounds from floor to above shoulder height for more than 50% of shift.
- Must be able to climb and balance on a 3 step ladder for stock or cleaning purposes.
Robinson Memorial Hospital - 12 months ago