The ideal candidate for this position must enjoy the art of cooking while maintaining the highest degree of quality and consistency. A creative, and positive personality with a PASSION for food!
- Experience will range between 1-3 years in a full service restaurant or banquet operation.
- Culinary school or related experience preferred.
- Some knowledge of soups, sauces, and cooking techniques.
- Basic to above average knife skills based upon position.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to speak, read, write in english.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check. Must adhere to our appearance guidelines which include haircut above the collar and no visible tattoo's.
- Local applicants will be considered first.
- Must be able to speak, read, write basic english.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 20-40 pounds.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- An energetic personality.
Paid Time Off
14 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Matching 401-k
- Educational Assistance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
- 10 paid holidays a year in addition to the 14 days of Paid Time Off.
- Free meal in our employee cafeteria.
- Free uniform.
Benchmark Hospitality International
- 2 years ago - save job