Support the department by performing a variety of moderately complex administrative and clerical activities in all functional areas of the Human Resources Department.
1. Prepare routine correspondence and review drafts for accuracy prior to distribution. Compose correspondence drafts for review by management.
2. Generate, maintain and modify existing reports. May create basic to moderately complex reports.
3. Process and maintain the department'S budget and invoices.
4. Coordinate a variety of processes in a timely manner, working with all levels of the organization.
5. Perform a variety of clerical duties including record maintenance, filing, data entry, and follow up for documentation.
6. Administer internal HR programs in compliance to Company policies and procedures, and applicable laws and regulations.
7. Provide all employees with appropriate information in relation to personal information, HR programs, benefits, policies, and procedures.
8. Maintain and modify existing electronic information, e.g. HR web pages. May create basic to moderately complex web pages in support of department announcements, programs and benefits.
9. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- 3-5 years administrative experience, preferably in HR
- High School diploma or equivalent certification
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications; specifically Excel, Access, and Powerpoint
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines while producing quality results
- Ability to maintain strict confidence of sensitive or privileged information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and/or Blue Zone a plus
Mitsubishi Motor Sales of North America - 18 months ago