Coordinates the development and completion of the resident assessment (MDS) in accordance with current federal and state rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the resident assessment, including Resident Assessment Protocols (RAP) analysis & care plan development
As a RN Assessment Coordinator at Golden LivingCenters, you will ensure that our patients get the care they need and that we have the necessary resources to provide it. Your hard work and meaningful efforts will help us to continue providing the highest quality healthcare possible. You will have direct impact on the quality of care that our patients receive and will do what it takes to provide the highest quality care. Your outcome-focused work will leave you feeling empowered at the end of each day because you’ll know you’ve made a difference in the lives of our patients.
We are seeking qualified candidates who have experience in this field and are ready to go to any length to get our patients and facilities the support they need. That’s because you believe in our mission here at Golden LivingCenters. Ideal RN Assessment Coordinator candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply Nurse Management
* Registered Nurse with current, active license in state of practice
* Minimum two (2) years of clinical experience in a health care setting
* Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a long term care setting
* Prior experience as an MDS coordinator with demonstrated expertise.
* Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
* Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long term care.
* Knowledge of Medicare regulations and coverage guidelines as related to skilled nursing.
* Knowledge of case mix guidelines as indicated by state specific reimbursement model.
* Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
* Proven written and oral communication skills.
* Proven decision making and analytical skill with ability to make independent decisions on a regular basis.
* Capable of researching new methods and principles to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with residents, families and other employees at all levels.
Ready to deliver personalized, patient-centered care and build meaningful relationships with your patients and families? You’ll find the perfect home for your passion and talents at Golden LivingCenters. As one of the nation’s leading providers of skilled nursing care and inpatient and outpatient therapies, we’re dedicated to helping people live fuller, longer and more productive lives. Our Golden LivingCenters have won more AHCA/NCAL Quality Awards than any other post-acute healthcare provider. These awards are the nation’s highest for distinguished achievement in post-acute care, and they reflect the compassion, commitment and quality orientation of our caregivers. Join us! Together, we’re redefining the way care is delivered with an innovative, holistic approach that considers the ‘whole patient’ every time.
6989 Route 18 South
Old Bridge, NJ
Old Bridge, New Jersey
Every aspect of every Golden LivingCenter and Community is focused on the patients and residents we serve. That means you have the resources...