The Implementation Coordinator will work as a member of a team responsible for coordinating intradepartmental work efforts to ensure effective and efficient business operations are maintained and customer expectations are met during group implementations of Davis Vision’s vision benefits.
- The Implementation Coordinator will manage the end-to-end group implementation process and provide performance related feedback to respective business units’ managers to ensure timely and quality service is delivered
- Develop and manage tactical plans for the implementation of Vision Care programs. This includes development of timelines and documentation regarding the implementation process.
- Define customer needs and implement Vision Care programs to meet those needs.
- Work closely with other areas including Client Administration, IT, BMT, Documentation, Member Benefits, Billing, Claims, and Sales to ensure customer needs are met while meeting internal objectives.
- Partner with the management team to recommend implementation strategies and develop process and procedures focused on continued improvement.
- Participate in presentations to customers.
- Conform with and abide by all federal, state, and local regulations, company policies and procedures, and instructions.
- Adhere to privacy and confidential and proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA).
- Participate in any/all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements as specified within your departmental goals.
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Experience & Background:
- Minimum of four (4) years customer service experience in the health insurance industry with experience in physician/adjunct/ancillary/hospital insurance billing requirements, payment reconciliation procedures required.
- Public speaking experience, including presentations to group audiences and conducting educational seminars is required.
- Strong managed care product experience is required.
- Access to reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license is required. Must be willing to travel and conduct educational visits.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate the implementation of initiatives with internal departments and external entities is required. Demonstrated ability to analyze, identify, implement and monitor outcomes is required.
- Working experience in MS Office Suite and Windows environment is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of claims payment processing and medical management processes is required.
- Verifiable experience in completing large claims/appeals research projects independently and accurately within established deadlines involving all aspects, including analysis through resolution is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and train staff and external customers on processes, products, data requests, and/or customer service is required.