Coordinator/ Design Drafter
Swisslog’s Healthcare Solutions division has an opportunity for a skillful project coordinator/design drafter to work with on-site trade contractors to integrate Swisslog’s pneumatic tube transport systems in coordination with other MEP utilities . Throughout the coordination process, the coordinator/design drafter shall be responsible for translat ing the coordinated model into a detailed installation layout for approval, permitting, and installation by Swisslog installation teams.
When not directly attending on-site and virtual coordination meetings and/or developing installation drawing sets, the coordinator/design drafter shall complete other work such as completion of as-built drawings, assembling and submitting project drawings , creating RFI ’s , and/or other tasks that are assigned by the Regional Installation Manager .
- Attend coordination meetings and negotiate with trade contractors.
- Employ clash detection software to eliminate conflicts.
- Ensure Swisslog system receives priority in the MEP coordination process.
- Coordinate supplementary items such as equipment supports and hangers, floor and wall penetrations, and electrical requirements.
- Assist Project Manager with material takeoffs.
- Assist Project Manager with tasks stemming from MEP coordination: RFI (Request for Information) support, review of construction documents, etc.
- Participate in jobsite “walk downs” with trade contractors, design professionals, subcontractors, and Swisslog installation crews.
- Develop installation drawings from coordinated layouts.
- Manage multiple tasks
- Meet assigned deadlines
- Meet project coordination budget
Office Location : Warminster, PA
- Autodesk MEP (mechanical-electrical-plumbing) 3D modeling package (preferably the current softwa re level at time of employment)
- Navis Works or equi valent clash-detection software
- Experience with Revit a plus
- Drawing prepa ration practices and procedures
- Two to three years of mechanical systems coordination and detailing
- Associates de gree in technical drawing field
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and 401K! United efforts of our employees represent the basis for developing and delivering the best solutions for our customers.
Please email your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Swisslog is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Monster - 23 months ago