THe Coordinator - OB/Family Practice coordinates nursing program activities and resources within clinical specialty or department.
Education & Experience:
- Develops and oversees program, making recommendations and acting as a resource for all nursing staff related to patient care and clinical standards, policies and procedures. Develops and documents care plans and therapy programs.
- Oversees and ensures plan of care therapy program is implemented as indicated. Ensures necessary resources and/or equipment is obtained as ordered.
- May supervise and direct nursing staff.
- Coordinates, assembles, and maintains documentation as required.
Licenses & Certifications:
- 2+ years nursing experience required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing required.
- ASN preferred.
- Florida Department of Health Registered Nurse (RN) or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) licensure required.
A Member of Ascension Health - 30+ days ago