FreshDirect is the leading profitable online grocer in the U.S. with over 600,000 customers in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. It is known for its fresh-from-the-farm foods and brand-name groceries at everyday low prices, all delivered to customers’ doors. FreshDirect’s food experts rate all produce and seafood every morning and give each item a 5-star Quality Rating to help customers choose what is best and in-season. FreshDirect customers can enjoy over 600 Entrees and Side Dishes, made fresh daily by professional chefs using the finest, freshest ingredients. FreshDirect has fulfilled more than 12 million orders to date. FreshDirect ranks 70th on Internet Retailers America’s Top 500 guide. For more information, please visit www.freshdirect.com .
The Coordinator – Talent Acquisition and On-boarding under general supervision supports the Recruiters in all activities associated with full life cycle recruitment and on-boarding for direct hire and temp employees.
- Posts positions on Human Resources applicant tracking software (ATS) and selected sites for advertising positions
- Evaluates all candidate applications for minimum qualifications and prescreens qualified, competitive candidates as needed
- Arranges logistics including travel when needed and interview schedules for candidates
- Processes expenses for the recruitment team and candidates
- Supports all aspects of pre-employment and on-boarding activities inclusive of pre-employment testing, I-9 processing, PI survey’s, goal attainment for the new hires, IDs, and entry of new hires in the company’s HRIS system etc.
- Coordinates and maintains all aspects of the pre-employment verification process and monitors applicant status via business partner’s website.
- Processes internal transfers
- Organizes and facilitates new hire orientation
- Prepares, audits employee and DOT files and collects offer letters, I9 form, EVerify, payroll forms, and company policy manual acknowledgement
- Ensures seats and office and equipment preparation for new team members is accomplished
- Collects and stores interview guides and interview rating grids
- Prepares and files all new hire employee folders
- Assigned to Ad Hoc Team projects as needed
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma; some college preferred
- Minimum One (1) year related recruiting experience preferred
- Bilingual – English / Spanish - fluent required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
DisclaimerThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Description may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Human Resources applicant tracking software
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop interdepartmental relationships
- Strong organizational, analytical, coordination and follow-through skills
As EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYERS , Fresh Direct, LLC and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (except where gender is a bonafide occupational qualification), disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law.
FreshDirect - 17 months ago
The emphasis is on fresh at online grocer FreshDirect. The Internet grocery shopping service delivers to many New York City neighborhoods in...