Coordinator - Special Projects (Retail)
Please fill in the information below and use the navigational buttons to continue.
Warning: Using your browser's Back and Forward buttons may produce undesirable results.
· Plan, manage and implement construction projects
· Coordinate retail build outs and fixture prototypes
· Define scopes, schedules, and resources to execute retail development projects.
· Supervise, analyze, and evaluate project performance
· Handle retail facility maintenance
· Negotiate and coordinate vendors efforts
· Acts as a liaison with department and outside department personnel to fulfill project/departmental goals.
· Manage a team to meet project goals
May include the Following:
· Assist team members and various departments on marketing and finance projects
· Works with marketing department on progress of assigned tasks. Proactively seeks direction to prioritize between various projects.
· May involve research of manual or computerized records such as material inventory, in process production reports, and status and location of materials.
· Coordinates and follows up with appropriate department personnel to expedite projects.
- Support of and involvement in company, department, and/or safety policies, procedures, programs and activities.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software.
· Ability to read and interpret general business periodicals and technical procedures. Good verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
· A quick learner with the ability to apply analytical concepts and common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
· Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and the ability to work well under pressure in order to meet specific deadlines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee isoccasionallyrequired to: stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
- The employee must exert up to 60 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 40 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include near acuity, far acuity, depth perception, accommodation, color vision, and field of vision.
Nutraceutical Corporation - 8 months ago
Nutraceutical International is all over the natural foods industry. It manufactures, markets, and even retails a world of nutritional...