Coordinator - Special Projects (Retail)
Please fill in the information below and use the navigational buttons to continue.
Warning: Using your browser's Back and Forward buttons may produce undesirable results.
· Plan, manage and implement construction projects
· Coordinate retail build outs and fixture prototypes
· Define scopes, schedules, and resources to execute retail development projects.
· Supervise, analyze, and evaluate project performance
· Handle retail facility maintenance
· Negotiate and coordinate vendors efforts
· Acts as a liaison with department and outside department personnel to fulfill project/departmental goals.
· Manage a team to meet project goals
May include the Following:
· Assist team members and various departments on marketing and finance projects
· Works with marketing department on progress of assigned tasks. Proactively seeks direction to prioritize between various projects.
· May involve research of manual or computerized records such as material inventory, in process production reports, and status and location of materials.
· Coordinates and follows up with appropriate department personnel to expedite projects.
- Support of and involvement in company, department, and/or safety policies, procedures, programs and activities.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software.
· Ability to read and interpret general business periodicals and technical procedures. Good verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
· A quick learner with the ability to apply analytical concepts and common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
· Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and the ability to work well under pressure in order to meet specific deadlines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee isoccasionallyrequired to: stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
- The employee must exert up to 60 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 40 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include near acuity, far acuity, depth perception, accommodation, color vision, and field of vision.
Nutraceutical International is all over the natural foods industry. It manufactures, markets, and even retails a world of nutritional...