We have an immediate opening for a Coordinator 2-Inventory Control responsible for, but not limited to, maintaining accuracy for multiple 3rd Party Installations, De-installations, Trouble Tickets and Work Order Processing for internal and external customer requirements to ensure total customer satisfaction, as well as inventory control support.
- Schedules and maintain dispatch orders in Vantive.
- Maintain master work order schedule.
- Provides feedback to appropriate departments on meeting customer requirements.
- Process dispatch orders through existing portals, emails and Vantive.
- Update dispatch orders as necessary by monitoring system inquiries and change orders.
- Quote lead times to the Service Delivery for requested service times.
- Effectively manage usage levels to meet customer orders and minimize company risk.
- Work with other departments to ensure proper process, on time and workmanship.
- Major role in maximizing utilization to maximize reporting and minimize company investment.
- Develop, improve and monitor reporting processes to support dispatch and inventory control.
- Make recommendations to management regarding improvements in the control processes to better enable the company to be efficient, cut costs and improve cycles to customers.
- Schedule equipment pickups and truck delivery to warehouse.
- Monthly reporting metrics.
- Assist in Inventory Control duties.
- Dispatch or related experience in the communications industry dealing with site techs or managing 3rd party vendors.
- Supply Chain experience.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, and Microsoft Windows programs.
- Ability to multitask between multiple order modifications and vendors.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in the Computer Equipment, Network Equipment, or IT services sectors.
- Experience with SAP Vantive or other ERP systems.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Qwest Communications - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard