ADVENTIST HEALTHCARE is seeking an experienced Delinquent Medical Records Coordinator to join our team at Shady Grove Adventist Hospital. Shady Grove Hospital is a 339-licensed bed acute care facility located in Rockville, MD. The Coordinator is responsible for updating and removing physician delinquencies, accuracy of delinquent files area and computer system, maintaining appropriate JCAHO statistics. Coordinates all aspects of the suspension process.
Shift: Full-Time day shift (8am - 4:30 pm)
1. Notifies physicians of incomplete and delinquent medical records.
2. Coordinates Medical Record and Medical Staff suspensions.
3. Retrieval of records for physician record completion.
4. Reanalyze records for completion.
5. Demonstrate customer service skills.
6. Provides coverage in the Medical Record Department.
7. Communicates any issues or needs in a respectful manner to others.
High School or GED required
Hospital experience preferred
Strong customer service skills
Able to handle a multi task environment
Basic PC skills
Adventist Healthcare offers a comprehensive employee benefits plan.
Ukiah Valley Medical Center (UVMC) is part of the Northern California Network of Adventist Health, which includes two acute care facilities,...