Overview: The Coordinator of Game Presentation and Creative Services reports to the Marketing & Promotions Coordinator. This position oversees the coordination and implementation of all aspects of the game presentation program and all of the creative service needs of the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for all aspects of “Game Day” presentation and fan interaction inside and outside the arena.
• Create first-class entertainment features to ensure partner fulfillment and fan enjoyment
• Produce and manage production needs for the organization including FalconsTV, Sponsor Commercials, Highlight Clips and Opening Videos
• Script event logs, graphics, message boards, PA, and in-arena promotion team scripts
• Game Day Supervisor to In-Game Host, Mascot and Game Presentation Assistant
• Manage, audition and supervise live entertainment programs (anthem singers, entertainers, etc.)
• Supervise inventory of entertainment and promotional props and supplies
• Prepare prizes; props, and additional items used for Event Presentation purposes each game.
• Work with building event coordinator and trades for each event set up/breakdown
• Develop and manage the department’s business plan and budget.
• Oversee all aspects of FT and PT staff/intern management, including scheduling, as well as overall team building.
• Assist in creation and execution of non game day related community events
• Responsible for concourse activities including décor, entertainment, tabling, staff interaction to create in arena experience
• Responsible for execution and communication of all in game promotional contests and events
• Supervise team photographers, including scheduling and distributing to front office staff
• Responsible for the direction, creation, and evaluation of all Springfield Falcons branded and creative materials utilized for marketing, sponsorship, ticket sales and other departments as needed.
• Website maintenance and updates including overall design, splash pages and content.
• Create specialty graphics and signage for sponsorship fulfillment including in game video board, dasher boards, associated digital assets, theme nights, special events and promotional message
• Establish and maintain rapport with community organizations and leaders outside of the organization.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
• Proficient computer skills in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS, ModX CMS, Final Cut Pro/Express, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Forms Central, Spotify and Game Ops Commander.
• Minimum of 2 year’s marketing, promotions or game day experience with arena, pro team or similar work environment
• Must be able to work flexible, hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
• To be considered, please list your salary requirement
The American Hockey League - 16 months ago