Coordinator of Ticket Reporting
Reports To: Director of Ticket Operations (Bob Cunningham)
Basic Function: To advance the mission and values of the OU Athletics Department by managing all phases of ticket operations, including order processing, printing and distribution of tickets for all athletic events sponsored by the University of Oklahoma Athletics Department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for daily reports with the ticket office. Account and report all revenue within 48 hours of date received including all credit card, checks and cash payments. Provide online receipts for transaction when needed. Reconcile credit cards from batches and confirm deposit against bank statement monthly for business office. Reconcile money from LNC.
• Manage monthly reconciliation within the ticket office. Calculate balances due and settle accounts receivable. Report taxable fringe benefits. Sales tax reporting.
• Aid in the order entry of ticket responsibilities. Apply payments and set up payments for payroll deduction and payment plans. Run credit card reconciliation of all batches daily. Maintain and process e-check transactions and submit for payment and confirm payments are received and deposited.
• Handle all insufficient funds situations: contacting customer about our policy, follow up with collections of funds and maintaining ticket validation or cancellation of tickets thru supervisor.
• Manage refunds for students and general public. Enter refund for students on bursar accounts. Request and send out refunds for general public and ticket market place accounts.
• Responsible for ordering, accounting and securing all petty cash daily. Issue, maintain and reconcile petty cash daily after every event (over 200 events a year).
• Liaison to business office for comp reconciliation. Key on the signed comp cards for each sport.
• Assist with game day responsibilities. Support ticket office event management operations (vary with each event). Supervise and assist ticket staff.
• Aid in additional office duties as assigned by Director of Ticket Operations.
• Knows, understands, and reinforces commitment to NCAA and Big XII rules. Violations or suspected violations must be reported to the Compliance staff.
• Monitors and promotes student-athlete welfare.
• Communicate and interact effectively, respectfully and appropriately with diverse populations in the Department, the University, and the community.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with colleagues, student-athletes, coaches, and administrators.
• Handle multiple tasks in a high stress environment.
• Ability and willingness to work some nights and weekends.
• Efficiently operate a personal computer and associated software (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
• A Bachelor†s degree in any specialization OR an equivalent combination of education and job related experiences.
Coordinator of Ticket Reporting
If you are interested in applying for this position, you can apply for the position on our Human Resources site at: https://jobs.ou.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/Welcome_css.jsp
Kimberly R. Miller, MS, PHR | Director of Human Resources
The University of Oklahoma | McClendon Center for Intercollegiate Athletics 180 W. Brooks St., Ste. #3640 | Norman, OK | 73019 Work: 405.325.4206 | Cell: 405.308.9683 | Fax: 405.325.8306
University of Oklahoma does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression. University of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and Oklahoma State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action. The Office of Equal Opportunity is located in 1083 reference in our Employment Handbook.
University of Oklahoma is committed to providing a safe and productive learning and living community. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations for all final candidates being considered for employment. Background checks may include, but are not limited to, criminal history, national sex offender search and motor vehicle history.
National Collegiate Athletic Association - 5 months ago