This position is located in Daytona Beach for the UCF BIP Daytona Beach Incubator. The position will assist in utilizing industry data base analysis to help incubator clients and the assist the UCF Business Incubator at Daytona Beach International Airport management.
- Provide professional business advisory services to early stage entrepreneurs that fit the Venture Lab criteria in all aspects of business planning
- Facilitate the acquisition of market data, templates and examples to be used by incubator clients as the foundation for their business plan and growth strategy.
- Identify potential customers, users, partners and competitors within the market domains that are relevant to UCFBIP clients
- Identify key product features that the market deems critical for successful initial entry into a chosen market domain and competitive product analysis
- Develop and foster relationships with inventors and researchers in Volusia County
- Coordinate with Site Manager and inventors in identifying potential licensees and key contacts
- Coordinate with Site Manager in identifying potential markets to find technology companies in Volusia County
- Assist in creating outreach programs to build, maintain and enhance relationships between UCF and local universities, inventors and industry
- Coordinate with Site Manager in the development and execution of an effective marketing strategy to attract educated entrepreneurs (local professors, scientists, and manufacturers)
- Coordinate with Site Manager in different research programs.
Master’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization and two years of appropriate experience.
Knowledge of database analyses, market data and business entrepreneurship.
Position is located in Daytona Beach.
If the selected applicant claims college credit on the application for this position, an official college transcript must be provided within 30 days of the hire date. This applies whether the applicant is a new hire or promoted from among current UCF employees.
The University of Central Florida is proud to be a smoke-free campus and an E-Verify employer.
This is a repost position. Previous applicants are still being considered and do not need to reapply.
University of Central Florida - 30+ days ago
The University of Central Florida is a public, multi-campus, metropolitan research university, dedicated to serving its surrounding communit...