Heavy Check Coordinator
Reports to: Parts Manager
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Insure required parts for heavy checks are available on-site when and where scheduled.
- Coordinate with Maintenance representative on-site and any necessary vendors to prevent any adverse impact due to non-routine items required for check aircraft.
- Monitor the prompt shipment of removed cores to the applicable vendors for return of serviceable units for next check or back to spares inventory.
- Monitor shipment, condition and completeness of Heavy Check orders from initial starting point to final destination. Alert Parts Manager to any discrepancies for prompt resolution with vendor
Required education, experience or qualifications:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- College degree in a related field preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Access, Excel required
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an aviation purchasing environment or equivalent
- PMI computer experience preferred
Republic Airways - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...