Under the general direction of the designated supervisor, position is responsible for operating high speed, high volume copying and equipment. Position is also responsible for the operation of an advanced audio/visual production system. |
This job has no supervisory responsibilities. This is a part-time position, approximately 25 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
- Operate Copy Center equipment for copying, and binding.
- Operate advanced audio/video production system and maintain weekly TV schedule of “CFM-TV”.
- Maintain detailed records of copying jobs and/or projects.
- Deliver paper to each floor of City Hall as needed.
- Maintain inventory of copier supplies and paper.
- Provide training on audio/visual system.
- Schedule and prioritize copying projects.
- Set up for meetings in Council Chambers as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- One year experience in the operation of duplicating, binding and audio/visual equipment; or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and/or training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must possess a valid Florida Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record.
- Proficient in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software.
- Able to operate necessary equipment, personal computer, printer, high speed/high volume photo imaging system, paper drill, cutter, folder and jogger, and advanced audio/visual system.
- Tasks involve sitting for long periods of time, standing, walking, kneeling, bending, crouching, reaching and performing other physical requirements commensurate with demands of the position. Manual dexterity to operate equipment in performance of duties. Must have good vision (corrective lenses acceptable); must be able to hear (hearing aids acceptable); must be able to speak (express or exchange of information by means of spoken words). May occasionally lift and/or carry/move up to 75 pounds.
- Contact with internal and external customers, vendors, outside agencies and the general public.
- Will be required to work hours other than the regular schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and during emergencies.
The intent of this class description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that would be performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this classification.
City of Fort Myers, FL - 17 months ago