Are you a proven Writer looking for a client-facing opportunity?
We have a fabulous opportunity with leadership growth potential...
- Develop and execute content and copy for external audiences in a variety of media including Web and print.
- Consult with several different teams to determine compelling content for client initiatives.
- Manage multiple assignments, organize workloads and produce high-quality work within established deadlines.
- Attend creative input meetings to help develop content strategies and implement content requirements.
- Facilitate communication between team members to maintain strong relationships and effective content creation.
- Communicate and present content to client teams.
- Remain current with integrated content marketing tactics, industry trends and advances in technology.
- Write and edit in a manner that maximizes relevant site visits (SEO).
- Work on-site with client stakeholders (Washington, DC and Alexandria, VA ) about 2 days per week.
- Write copy that is crisp and to the point. Simplify complex ideas and terminology.
- At least5 years experience writing print and web content professionally;
- Experience in an agency setting desired;
- Client consulting experience along withthe ability to self edit;
- Solid organizational skills; ability to manage all deadlines; detail-oriented and deadline driven;
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills, both internal and client facing:
- Knowledge and experience in emerging online media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+);
- Ability to independently and collaboratively manage projects;
- Public Sector experience a bonus.
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter. Your information will be kept confidential.
Adfero Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Adfero Group - 13 months ago