2nd Shift 1:30PM - 10:00PM Monday - Friday
This position is responsible for the operating and maintaining of the Copy Center's production level digital press/copier equipment (Three Konica Minolta 1200 Bizhub high speed printer/copiers and a Konica Minolta Bizhub 8000 Digital Press) producing high volume daily production of documents which support the Stores, DC's, and the SSC. The team member must ensure that work is produced independently and in a timely and accurate manner. Average monthly volume is 1,624,000 clicks.
* Produce and assemble various documents which include but are not limited to: Company
Manuals, business forms, shelf labels, Data Center reports, plano grams, signs and Marketing
materials. Operating finishing equipment, including related bindery equipment.
* Provide assistance to the Printing Services Operations as needed.
* Troubleshoot problems and perform routine maintenance on all Copy Center production.
Minimum: High School or Equivalent Education and or/Vocational Program graduate
Preferred: Some College/Technical School in Graphic Arts
Minimum: 0-1 years previous Copy Center work experience operating high speed production level digital printing/copier equipment. Knowledge of digital print production workflow, file prep, color
correction, products and standards.
Preferred: 6 Months previous experience in operating Digital production equipment
Other Skills or Certifications:
MS Office programs proficiency. Strong PC skills including knowledge of Konica Minolta Bizhub 1200 equipment, and a Bizhub 8000 Digital Press.
* Ensure all work produced is in accordance with the job tickets and customers expectations
* Physical stamina sufficient to move and lift 55 pound boxes
* Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with team members
* Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation, instruction, persuasion, or speaking with others.
* Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time.
* Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a high stress environment, under substantial time pressure.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Participate in cross- training
* Be well organized and have an attention to detail
* An affinity for working with machinery and able to perform routine maintenance & repairs.
* At times be able to work flexible hours
Jo-Ann Stores has sewn up the leadership of the fabric store market. It's the #1 US fabric retailer (ahead of Hancock Fabrics), with...