Skills Required: Extensive knowledge and demonstrated excellence in all facets of multi-channel creative writing with an emphasis in online/web advertising/marketing and print collateral including direct marketing promotional pieces, catalogs, labels, signage, packaging, and corporate materials. Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint required, Experience or knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus. Retail experience preferred but not required. Must possess demonstrated ability in creative, clever, conceptual writing, excellent time management skills, juggling deadlines amidst a fast-paced, multiple-project environment. Must be able to articulate and guide the Brand Voice vision.
website, email, interactive marketing, social media, and some print marketing.
- Lead, and oversee evolution of Brand Voice, and insure consistency of use.
- Write compelling, imaginative marketing materials for 1800Flowers.com brand
Generate seasonal brand statement & messaging for style guides and concepts as
- Brainstorm and concept marketing ideas for all 1800Flowers.com marketing channels.
Write print materials, including but not limited to direct mailings, print advertisements, FSIs, statement stuffers, logos, signage, catalogs, packaging, labels, corporate identity pieces.
- Work with Designers to design and create materials as needed that positively project the company’s brand image.
- Responsible for assigned projects from inception to delivery.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings.
- Must continually develop skill set to keep up with changing technology and recommend upgrades/changes as needed.
- Make creative presentations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Monster - 2 years ago