Viverae is seeking a highly talented and motivated Copy Editor & Writer. The Copy Editor & Writer will be responsible for content development, editing and review of various communications materials including, direct mail, byline articles, video scripts, newsletters, social media and email targeted to clients, members and prospects. This will editing, proofreading, writing and finalizing copy. You will be working collaboratively with creative team, but must be able to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English or Communications
- Minimum of two to three years of proven deadline-driven experience in the areas of advertising, promotional materials, script writing, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills including editing, interviewing and proofreading abilities
- Strong editing background with knowledge of Associated Press style guidelines
- Excellent project coordination, prioritization, organization, attention to detail and time management skills necessary; this position involves many deadline-driven projects
- Experience in social media and knowledge of maintaining these accounts
- Strong conceptual and strategic skills
- Dedication to customer service to both internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Proficient in all Microsoft desktop software, in particular, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro
Viverae, Inc. - 17 months ago