CPM Healthgrades, located in Madison, Wisconsin, is the premier growth and business development partner for hospitals. By combining an innovative business intelligence platform with a comprehensive suite of accountable marketing tools, we help hospitals strategically grow brands, increase admissions and improve the health of patient populations
Our Creative team is growing! We are currently adding a Copywriter to provide marketing strategy support to our hospital clients across the United States.
Put your copy that dazzles to work for a national leader in database marketing and direct response techniques. Our creatives are part of a strategic marketing team responsible for contributing to the strategy behind the work.
Responsibilities will include writing and concepting for:
- consumer direct mail (self-mailers and letter packages)
- print advertising
- cross media and digital video
*Candidates must be legally allowed to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Ideal candidates will be strong strategic thinkers and creative collaborators who can see the big picture to produce effective results.
- Preferred candidates will have solid research skills and be proficient in accurate proofing.
- Three-to five years previous copywriting experience.
- Previous writing in healthcare, print advertising, or direct response advertising is strongly preferred.
*Please include relevant writing samples when applying for this position.
CPM Healthgrades offers competitive wages based on experience and a generous benefits package, including health, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, and a professional, yet casual work environment.