MGMA-ACMPE is seeking an independent, autonomous Copywriter to write clear, persuasive and relevant copy that incites action, and creates/raises awareness for the Association's products, services and membership offerings for all audiences. Must be able to research, write and edit engaging content for all marketing content, including brochures, direct mail, email promotions, ads, our website and store, and other collateral material including both B2B and B2C audiences.
- Bachelors Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of Copywriting experience.
- Experience writing copy for membership, healthcare or non-profit marketing initiatives a plus.
- Advertising or direct marketing advertising experience for an agency or in-house advertising department a plus.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work on multiple campaigns in a fast-paced enviornment and respond quickly and postively to change.
If you enjoy a fun, hard working environment where working together produces great results, look no further. We have great things to offer, with a competitive compensation & benefits package as an added bonus! To apply: Submit resume with salary requirements and 2 samples of your work. No phone calls please.
Who We Are
MGMA-ACMPE is the nation's principal voice for medical group practice management. Founded in 1926, the associations 22,500 members manage and lead more than 13,600 organizations in which more than 280,000 physicians practice.
MGMA-ACMPE leads the profession and assists members through information, education, networking and advocacy. Its core purpose is to continually improve the performance of medical group practice professionals and the organizations they represent.
For more information and a list of employee benefits, please visit our Web site: www.mgma.com.
CareerBuilder - 8 months ago