Reference Code: 13054085
Location: Jersey City, NJ, USA
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Job Description Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
- Architecture, Design and hands on development of Global Multi asset trading systems.
- Research solutions and engage other team members for SME advice on solutions.
- Work with other leads on GUI and Server side to ensure a seamless and integrated solution
- Ability to analyze business requirements and derive high-level architecture and technical designs.
- Knowledge of system architecture and application components and how they work together to deliver end user requirements including user interface/presentation, business logic/middle layer, middleware/messaging/integration services, and database.
- Ability to communicate a solution and tailor to various audiences (business, business technology group).
- Ability to recognize issues, profile different applications (GUI/ Server) with existing implementations and make recommendations on applying improvements. • Basic knowledge of project management including requirements and scope management, estimation, roles and responsibilities, risk management, progress tracking and reporting, and project planning. Qualifications
- At least 7-8 years in Enterprise Application Architecture and Development
- Java Skills: Core Java, Spring, Java Beans, EJB, JDBC, RMI, Java Networking
- Database: Sybase preferred
- Middleware/Integration: TIB EMS, IBM MQ Series/J2EE JMS
- Knowledge of FIX and familiarity with any fix engine.
- Self-starter, able to work closely (sometimes lead) virtual teams, including offshore consultants.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Knowledge or past experience in developing Global Multi-asset trading business models for Prop and Customer flows.
- Familiarity with Trade capture and trade booking process.
Citi - 9 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...