Third Eye is looking for a Core JavaDeveloper with 7+ years of industry experience and strong technical skills in Core Java and Java related technologies.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong Core Java skills with last 2 years as Technical Lead of Java projects
- Design patterns and data structures (stacks, queues, etc)
- Java language basics like dealing with Exception Handling
- Java concurrency framework: Threads, Locks,
- I/O: File Handling, Socket Programming
- Java Collection Framework
- JVM basics :
- Garbage collection, Java ergonomics (memory).
- Java performance tuning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Software Architecture & design principles
- Experience in working with cross-functional & cross-country teams
- Database knowledge - Oracle and Mysql
- Exposure to Basic Unix commands
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good Experience in Database (Oracle and Mysql)
- Experience in Unix shell scripting
- Design and Development of projects using core Java technologies
- Participate in Design Reviews, Code Reviews and Unit Testing
- Direct co-ordination with client, offshore and third parties
This is a FULL time position with Third Eye where the compensation package includes bonuses and full medical benefits. Highly qualified contractors would also be considered on a C2C Basis.
For companies that need to make sense out of their Big Data, but may not know where to start, Third Eye provides Big Data Services &...