Third Eye is looking for a Core Java Developer with 7+ years of industry experience and strong technical skills in Core Java and Java related technologies..
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong Core Java skills with last 2 years as Technical Lead of Java projects
- Design patterns and data structures (stacks, queues, etc)
- Java language basics like dealing with Exception Handling
- Java concurrency framework: Threads, Locks,
- I/O: File Handling, Socket Programming
- Java Collection Framework
- JVM basics :
- Garbage collection, Java ergonomics (memory).
- Java performance tuning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Software Architecture & design principles
- Experience in working with cross-functional & cross-country teams
- Database knowledge - Oracle and Mysql
- Exposure to Basic Unix commands
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good Experience in Database (Oracle and Mysql)
- Experience in Unix shell scripting
This is a FULL time position with Third Eye where the compensation package includes bonuses and full medical benefits. Highly qualified contractors would also be considered on a C2C Basis.
- Design and Development of projects using core Java technologies
- Participate in Design Reviews, Code Reviews and Unit Testing
- Direct co-ordination with client, offshore and third parties
For companies that need to make sense out of their Big Data, but may not know where to start,
Third Eye provides Big Data Solutions,...