Citi Trends is looking for a dedicated Corporate-Help Desk Support to join our team at one of the largest chains in the value-priced urban apparel industry. We’re growing, so if you’ve ever wanted a chance to lead the way, this is it.
• Answer calls from store associates and troubleshoot problems concerning all POS equipment and software (including keyboards, modems (DSL & Dialup), routers, monitors, markdown and register scanners, receipt and report printers, battery backups, and cash drawers)
• Effectively detail and transpose stores issues into an electronic Helpdesk log database
• Assign priority to problems and/or issues and request assistance as necessary to ensure store downtime and disruption to in-store activities is kept to a minimum
• Send or request replacement equipment to be sent stores as needed
• Confirm new store POS equipment is configured properly and ready to go live
• Ensure POS equipment IP address classes and schemes are set correctly (static and dynamic)
• Configure, transfer and/or export files from store POS equipment
• Issue SQL queries to analyze data in POS databases
• Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associates or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field, 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
*** This position is located in Savannah, GA. ***
*** No relocation assistance provided for this position. ***
Citi Trends is a great place to build a fun and rewarding career! We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, paid vacation, a 401(k) plan, and much more. Ready for some rapid growth of your own?
CitiTrends - 17 months ago