Title: Corporate Account Administrator I/II
About Fujitsu Network Communications
Fujitsu Network Communications Inc. is an innovator in Connection-oriented Ethernet and optical transport technologies, and is a market-leading provider of SONET, WDM, and packet optical networking solutions. Fujitsu enables its customers to migrate to fully converged packet optical networks that improve performance and profitability. With the support of Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702), a $50B company with approximately 170,000 professionals in 70 countries, Fujitsu enables its customers to migrate to fully converged packet optical networks that improve performance and profitability. Over 450,000 Fujitsu network elements have been deployed by all major carriers across North America. Fujitsu maintains a longstanding and highly-regarded position as a market leader by providing best-in-class data networking solutions optimized for Ethernet aggregation, transport and service delivery. For more information, please see: http://us.fujitsu.com/telecom.
We are seeking a Corporate Account Administrator to join our Order Administration team in Richardson, TX.
Fujitsu Network Communications Corporate Account Administrators are responsible to:
- Work directly with customers, sales teams, and the supply chain to manage procurement, delivery, and invoicing expectations
- Act as the primary point of contact for customer buyers
- Develop and maintain contacts and relationships
- Book internal and external customer orders
- Schedule and coordinate delivery and invoicing of purchased product
- Maintain pricing, account, and material databases
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field
- 0‐2 years of related professional work experience preferred
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communications, time management, and computer skills
- SAP experience or classes a plus
- APICS certification and/or supply chain classes a plus
Fujitsu America believes in the power of information and technology. A subsidiary of Fujitsu, the company offers a broad portfolio of IT...