We are looking for a mid-level Corporate Accountant to handle our cash! As a Corporatant Accountant - Cash Management, you will apply principles of accounting to create and analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine and maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, or other financial activities within the organization. In addition, this position requires a close working relationship with our bank partners.
Key Performance Duties:
- Responsible for daily cash management activities. Including, but not limited to, daily transfer of cash between accounts, maintaining working relationship with banking associates, ensuring daily extract is posted, accurately and timely distribution of daily cash analysis..
- Perform various functions during the annual external financial audit process to ensure a clean audit. This includes making sure all appropriate schedules are completed accurately and timely and communicating to the Accounting Manager any unusual findings or requests. .
- Aide in the production of producing SEC compliant documents including the 10Q, 10K, and Post Effective Amendment.
- Preparation of monthly journal entries and reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Perform various functions during the annual external financial audit process to ensure a clean audit. This includes making sure all appropriate schedules are completed accurately and timely and communicating to the Accounting Manager any unusual findings or requests.
- Assist the department in the successful completion and ongoing maintenance of Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Exhibit and reinforce the company culture and behaviors on a regular basis. Participate actively in the ELITE program.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years prior accounting experience.
Knowledge & Skills::
- Great Plains, FRX, Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Outlook experience preferred.
- Must have demonstrated ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in safeguarding company assets.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, and demonstrate a high degree of ownership and initiative.
- Must operate with high integrity and in compliance with all state, federal, and SEC laws & regulations pertaining to financial information.
- Must be creative and able to identify and create business opportunities
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently.
Pioneer Services - 2 years ago