Support the implementation and on-going coordination of the Company’s Corporate Compliance framework with regulatory or legal compliance standards and requirements for all corporate compliance areas. Administer programs and processes to assure regulatory compliance with applicable compliance standards and function as a team member for internal and external audit preparation.
ITC Job Responsibilities
- Assist in creating and managing a program across the Company for corporate standards compliance, including: developing, reviewing and archiving compliance documentation, managing and coordinating compliance activities and coordinating and tracking industry developments impacting the company’s compliance efforts.
- Coordinate and review documentation necessary to meet compliance and/or audit requirements as set forth by external compliance/regulatory organizations or internal contractual obligations; assure that such documentation is submitted timely, maintained and able to show complete and full compliance with existing compliance standards.
- Function as subject matter expert for the Corporate Compliance Monitoring System (CCMS) and maintain and update the CCMS with overall goal of achieving data quality and accuracy; develop and provide user training; coordinate with technical support team, as necessary.
- Provide guidance to subject matter experts in developing and documenting procedures and processes necessary to illustrate compliance and facilitate continuing process and performance improvements.
- Review, evaluate and remain current on compliance requirements; make recommendations to management on how new compliance requirements should be addressed.
- Participate in the development and presentation of training (presentations and material) necessary to support sharing compliance-related information (documentation requirements, suggested evidence and auditing skills) across the company.
- Assist in preparing regular and ad-hoc management reports.
- Function as a team member for compliance audit activities, including conducting internal pre-audit reviews and investigations.
- Identify additional needs for any specific compliance training and work with appropriate subject matter expert to develop training content.
- Participate on internal and external committees, task forces and working groups, as necessary.
ITC Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Previous auditing or regulatory experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a utility or transmission company environment preferred.
- Must possess exceptional technical writing and communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Must be able to work independently and set and meet targets.
- Willingness to accept responsibility for job completion.
- Must demonstrate an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Great attention to detail.
ITC offers a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
ITC EEOC Statement
ITC Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
ITC Holdings Corp. - 12 months ago