Areas of Responsibility
Skills, Experience, & Education
- Champion the application of lean principles throughout TURBOCAM.
- Develop and execute a plan for continuous improvement in each of the TURBOCAM divisions, working in junction with the division managers
- Identify, develop and manage continuous improvement/lean coordinators within each division, in conjunction with division managers.
- Develop, lead and manage lean training in junction with Employee Growth & Development Coordinator for programs such as Lean Six Sigma, 5S, Kaizen and other lean processes.
- Develop and report regularly on metrics with track progress on improvement initiatives that are aligned to each division’s business needs.
- Drive measurable improvements in productivity and product flow.
- Develop strong working relationships with all levels to sustain a continuous improvement culture.
- Supports the company mission statement.
- Complies with established safety practices and is proactive in communicating potential safety hazards to the Safety Committee.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a continuous improvement leadership role within a manufacturing environment
- Lean Certified
- 6 Sigma certified
- Trained in the use of Minitab
- Trained in SPC principles and applications
- Demonstrated leadership capability.
- Drives metrics that measure operational excellence.
- Possesses well developed analytical and problem solving skill.
Turbocam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Turbocam International - 22 months ago