Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP advises clients on managing business controversy and conflict, executing deals, and maintaining regulatory compliance. We provide services to companies throughout their lifecycle from purchasing a company to investigating potential fraud.
We are seeking qualified Associates to join the Corporate Finance Advisory practice:
Our Corporate Finance Advisory offering consists of Investment Banking Advisory Services, offered in the U.S. through Deloitte & Touche Corporate Finance LLC (DTCF)
, as well as Fairness Opinions and Capital Efficiency services provided by Deloitte FAS.
DTCF provides clients with responsive and sophisticated M&A advisory services as they pursue middle market transactions. Our engagement teams work closely with clients to assist them in identifying opportunities and risks. We are responsive, pay attention to detail and are dedicated to our clients. Through the corporate finance practices of DTT member firms and their affiliates, DTCF has access to vast relationships, knowledge and experience. Our integrated approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help our clients excel globally.
Deloitte FAS provides fairness opinions to assist boards of directors, or other fiduciaries, in assessing the fairness of the consideration to be received in a contemplated transaction from a financial point of view. As part of our Capital Efficiency services, Deloitte FAS deploys leading strategies and quantitative methodologies to help companies make decisions where there are multiple competing tradeoffs and objectives for projects designed to help a company grow.
Corporate Finance Advisory services include:
Buy Side Services
Capital Raising Services
Corporate Development Advisory Services
Corporate Development Outplacement Services
Sell Side Services
Deloitte & Touche Corporate Finance LLC (DTCF), member FINRA, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP. Investment banking products and services within the United States are offered exclusively through DTCF.
The Corporate Finance Associate job responsibilities include:
A Corporate Finance Associate will possess the following qualifications:
- Analyze companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective
- Build complex financial models utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Research industries, specific companies, and market data
- Interview top management and owners of client businesses
- Write offering memorandums, reports, letters to clients, and engagement letters
- Create client proposals to obtain new engagements
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
- 1 - 3 years of technical and financial advisory related experience
- Demonstrated ability to structure and perform financial consulting projects, manage client expectations and relationships, and participate in client presentations
- Ability to analyze companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be flexible with the potential travel requirements of projects
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- A strong finance, accounting, and/or economics background preferred
- Bachelors required; MBA and/or JD, ASA, CPA and/or CFA a plus Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Deloitte - 9 months ago