- Information Technology (IT) operation’s daily activities and projects from inception, through their life cycle; from planning to development, engineering to implementation, maintenance and support of Windows 2003 AD server environment, SQL 2005 database servers, Exchange 2003 server, XP desktop operating system, Symantec Antivirus server, Counterspy Server, Timesheet Journyx system, Privia, People Trak, IP-Check, Card Access system, Avaya Phone and Voicemail system, and Track-IT helpdesk management application.
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer service relative to internal and external customers
- Provide technical leadership and support in planning and keeping track of IT budget.
- Plan and identify project needs, objectives, scope, capacity, resources and budget; prioritize and provide recommendations for appropriate solutions; develop project plans; direct resources; monitor tasks and manage risks.
- Recommends methods and techniques to be used for obtaining solutions. Plans system/environment requirements for individual projects.
- Creation/maintenance of the overall management plan. Provide work direction and technical guidance to others. Works on complex problems. Interacts with management on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers.
- IT Manager provides Management reports to the Information Technology Advisory Committee Chair
- Minimum 6 years of applied design and system administration in a Windows 2003/2008 environment (MCSE, CCNP, CCIE and/or DBA certifications preferred).
- 10 years Experience in performing IT management in a medium to large enterprise
- Windows 2003/2007 Exchange Server, Windows 2005 SQL server, SMS 2003, System Center Configuration Manager 2007, Window 2003/2008 Server – DC, Active Directory, Group Policy, IIS, DNS, DHCP.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to document technical solutions
- Bachelor Degree in a computer related field (preferred); however an equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered. ITIL and CMMI experience Preferred
Vector Planning & Services, Inc - 20 months ago