Corporate Operational Risk Manager (RCSA) - Oversight & Control
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
This role resides within the Risk Assessment and Advisory Central RCSA team and is responsible for supporting effective implementation of the RCSA program governance across the firm.
Specifically, this position will support the RCSA Governance framework and program management in accordance with a strong RCSA program. This position is responsible for collaborating with the firm-wide RCSA Sector/Functional leads, Business and Operations Partners, Controls Group, and other functional support groups (IT and IT Risk, LOB Risk Partners, Compliance, Finance, and Audit) across the firm to support ongoing execution of a strong operational risk assessment framework.
The role is required to ensure operational risks are appropriately identified, escalated, and mitigated.
- Facilitate execution of a firm wide governance structure by managing meeting details including coordination of meetings, minutes, preparation and distribution of meeting.
- Establish a process for regular review of LOB level Operational Risk procedures to ensure that the procedures are kept current and reviewed annually.
- Partner with colleagues across the firm to help drive a culture of risk awareness and proactive risk identification and assessment. Develop positive working relationships with Controls Team members and other business partners to maintain an open environment for collaboration, risk identification, and remediation.
- Manage firm wide RCSA communications through monthly RCSA forums, training sessions, participation in firm wide Sector/Function meetings
- Maintain awareness of significant changes impacting the business, both internally and externally, and ensure appropriate actions to mitigate risk and modify/expand control the RCSA and other control activities.
- Lead, or participate in, other operating risk and control initiatives as assigned.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Program/Project management preferred
- 5+ years of experience in risk identification, aggregation, analysis, assessment, and ranking
- Strong knowledge of risk management and internal control principles required
- Preference given to individuals with policy or procedure writing experience
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment, provide oversight and directly influence change.
- Strong organizational, project management, and multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to manage expectations and deliver results
- Strong decision making, analytical and creative thinking skills
- High level of professionalism, self-motivation, and sense of urgency
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships with key stakeholders
- Teamwork and communication (written and verbal) required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint required
US-DE-Wilmington-Three Christina Center / 52379
US-NY-New York-270 Park Avenue / 02317, US-OH-Columbus-Polaris McCoy Center / 54101
Yes, 25 % of the Time
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase - 5 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...