The individual in this position will provide support to retail stores, areas and zones by monitoring state-of-the-art audio and digital security alarm systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluate alarm signal incidents and dispatch Emergency Services personnel as required.
- Perform intervention via interactive audio and communications links to facilitate alarm assessment, response, and notification procedures.
- Provide point-of-contact service for store, area, zone, and regional operations managers for voice-mail systems support data.
- Prepare and distribute internet-based reports of daily, weekly, and monthly alarm activity to senior retail management.
- Coordinating daily with Loss Prevention, Division, District, Area and Store Managers on issues impacting security systems.
- Assist loss prevention and corporate security in defining specific alarm data, archiving critical data, and performing search requests for information to assist in investigations or litigation.
- Coordinate communications systems provider and maintenance support services for routine and emergency response to and repair of malfunctioning alarm systems and components.
- Maintain and update personnel contact information for emergency notification matrices.
- Answer telephone calls, e-mail, and fax messages concerning alarm operability, equipment issues, and personnel contact changes.
- Adhere to specific alarm monitoring and monitoring facility regulatory requirements and guidance as outlined by the Texas Commission on Private Security and Underwriter’s Laboratories.
- Three years of security related experience.
- Knowledge of alarm systems and components preferred.
- Ability to type 40 wpm.
- Excellent telephone and communicative skills.
- Proficient PC skills in Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Meet all requirements for licensing by the State commission.
CST Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position level and salary will BE commensurate with experience.
Valero - 13 months ago
Valero Energy Corporation, through its subsidiaries, is an international manufacturer and marketer of transportation fuels, other...