DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hardware duties: Install PCs, phones, and peripherals for office workers. Work closely with administrators to diagnose PC hardware issues and determine remediation plan. Assist administrator in other duties as assigned.
- Software duties: Assist administrators in deploying software, scripts, and updates using Dell KACE system or custom scripts. Knowledge of or experience with KACE or any other deployment systems would be beneficial.
- Administrative duties: Assist administrators in tracking PC assets and supplies, updating supply logs, and maintaining inventory of PC components, peripherals, and supplies.
- Support duties: Primarily responsibilities include monitoring help ticket system and assigning tickets to the appropriate technician to insure proper SLA. Will be the initial contact for the helpdesk phone queue and walkup support requests. Must maintain professional demeanor when interacting with office workers.
- Minimum requirements: high school diploma with at least two years of college or vocational school in an area of Information Technology, or 2 years of relevant experience. CompTIA certification(s) would be beneficial.
- Fast-paced, professional work environment requires excellent organization and task prioritization skills. “Multi-tasking” capabilities are beneficial and good oral and written communication skills are critical for success.
- Ability to follow detailed procedure sheets and setup instructions and be able to work independently on specific support related tasks.
- Legible handwriting and physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs without assistance.
- Advancement opportunities available for this entry level position.