Participate in a 10-12 week internship program with various development activities. Complete a final project presentation that will focus on capital efficiency improvement, sales improvement or other relevant topics.
- Work with Merchandising, Marketing and Divisions to develop base merchandising plans.
- Help lead coordinated efforts with merchandising and divisions to formulate display plans.
- Assist in generating coordinated merchandising display plays to support SPAC and Grand Openings
- Participate in quarterly and period planning process.
- Work with key vendors to create promotional overlay programs.
- Participate in special projects, as appropriate.
Strong presentation, communication and writing skills required. Must be a team player.
Summer Internship Application Process:
- Student in good standing at a four year college or university at the sophomore level or above.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred.
- Interest in pursuing a career in management in the grocery retail industry.
- Retail experience preferred.
- A copy of your transcripts
- A referral letter from a professor or teacher
- Closing date - 4/5/13
NASCO, North American Sales Company was founded in 1991 by its current president Donald J Goldberg. With over 20 years experience in...