Due to continued growth, Travel Destinations Management Group seeks full time international and domestic corporate travel agents at Owings Mills headquarters office. A minimum of 3 years travel agent experience required; Sabre experience a plus. Excellent benefits including health, dental, and 401k. Please send resume with compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
A minimum of 3 years experience required. Working knowledge of SABRE GDS system a plus. We appreciate experience with Windows operating system and a variety of software programs. Working knowledge of business travel industry terminology and comprehensive knowledge of business travel processes. An ability to self start as well as work as part of a team. Working knowledge in ticketing procedures for airline, hotel and car rental systems. High level of professionalism.
Responsible for overall management of all business travel programs for clients.
· Working knowledge of the client travel policy.
· Show initiative with the client goals and objectives.
· Know where to find the information star and how to maximize the information in it.
· Ensure critical deadlines are met.
· Review the client email box and do not leave items unattended.
· Assist the Sr Travel Specialist with overseeing the client perks, unused tickets and QC issues.
Hot Travel Jobs
- 2 years ago - save job