To accurately receive, review, scan and forward correspondence. Ensuring that all federal & state regulations, contractual compliance and company guidelines and standards are met. Additionally, make certain that timeframes, as dictated by each individual client contract, company policies & compliances, in addition to Performant Management, are met.
• Review all incoming pre-sorted mail, prioritizing by urgency and importance (e.g. AWG, Complaints, Disputes, Payments, Regular mail, etc…) as per contractual requirements and department guidelines.
• Scan and properly code all correspondence efficiently and accurately.
• Process automated letters upon receipt; Generate manual letters as required.
• Participate and/or complete any client or management reports as assigned.
• Participate with input & suggestions on improvements to process within the team to management.
• Keep management informed of any potential modifications to procedures or workflow that are received from external sources.
• Comply with all department & company policies and procedures.
• Enter appropriate status codes on the system, updates current borrower information, and generates letters per the borrowers’ request.
• Distributes designated media to other departments as appropriate.
• Counts and logs daily production on Performant and Contract Mail Logs.
• Maintain a professional demeanor in all interactions with internal departments.
• Perform other incidentals and related duties as required and assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Intermediate level or higher knowledge of MSOffice applications (i.e. MSWord, Excel)
• Ability to use all general office machines
• Experience utilizing other software programs, proprietary or otherwise.
• Minimum typing requirement of 50 wpm
• Strong prioritization and organizational skills
• High level of ability to multi-task and meet deadlines required
• Able to work efficiently independently and complete any/all workload as assigned by department management
• Ability to understand and interpret various types of documentation in order to determine appropriate action in accordance with department and contractual requirements
• Strong and professional communication in both verbal & written business language skills
• Responsible, dependable, conscientious, detail oriented
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2-3 years general office work experience & environment
• Familiarization with FDCPA, FCRA a plus
• Experience with disputes and litigation a plus
Performant Financial Corporation - 6 months ago