Title: Cosmetology Instructor -MN
Location: Americas-United States-Minnesota
Job Number: 130602
Aveda, America’s premier creator and marketer of plant-based haircare, skincare, make-up, PureFume™ and lifestyle products seeks a Cosmetology Instructor to instruct students effectively to ensure the Aveda Institute achieves its educational goals, objectives and continuing purpose.
Each Aveda employee will practice an individual commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility in the workplace. We aim to steer society in a more sustainable direction for our benefit and the benefit of generations to come.
- Instruct students on Aveda curriculum by preparing, researching and conducting presentations and demonstrations
- Ensure curriculum taught reflects current standards within the industry
- Provide continuous evaluation on an ongoing basis to students
- Maintain academic records for student population
- Ensure guest satisfaction by effectively managing the clinic floor
- Counsel and guide students on clinic floor and assist in issue resolution
- Ensure safe and sanitary practices are followed for students and instructors
- Participate in special events such as Earth Month, career fairs, and student recognition
- Project a professional image at all times to internal and external guests
High school diploma or equivalent
Cosmetology license and the ability to obtain instructor’s license within 30 days of hire
2 years continuous cosmetology salon experience required
Excellent customer service skills
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Good presentation skills
Strong organizational skills
Maintenance of current instructor’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Estee Lauder - 19 months ago