Construct data accumulation systems for cost accounting system
Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and cost reporting systems
Responsible for monthly variance analysis and reporting any inaccuracies to executive team
Update standard costs in the bill of materials
Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles
Prepare and periodically update an analysis of the industries in which the company operates
Perform analysis of post-implementation audits of client SOF (Service Order Form)
Ensure effective internal communications both within the operations team and across the organization.
Implement and monitor the annual and medium term operational plans, program and projects to meet overall objectives and agreed timings.
Responsible for managing the budgets for all operations projects, and related development activities.
Provide for a system of management cost reports
Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
Secure-24 is a premier provider of information security and managed hosting services based in Southfield, MI and has been listed as part of the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. three of the past four years. We specialize in managed hosting, cloud computing, remote management, disaster recovery, and services for enterprise-level, business-critical applications.
- Candidates for Cost Analyst should have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of IT related accounting and finance experience
- Demonstrated skill in building financial cost reporting, including system generated reports
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to successfully work across the organization
- Excellent organizational skill, attention to detail, and assurance of proper documentation
- High personal integrity and strong work ethic
We offer a complete managed service offering to enable customers to maximize their savings and streamline their operation by managing their complete IT requirements.
Outsourcing enables customers to focus on core business activities and lowers their IT burden by reducing the need to redirect internal resources on systems implementation, management and support. The additional benefits of greater stability, better performance and a deep pool of resources that can result from outsourcing combine to create a truly effective ROI.
Any and all potential candidates must comply with the Secure-24 Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy .
- Reduce IT costs and improve ROI
- Flexibility and scalability to transition to next generation infrastructure and applications
- Improved service levels
- Access to industry, business and technology experts
To apply for this job, please send us your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Secure-24 - 22 months ago