As one of the world’s leading project consultancies, Faithful+Gould is a great company to work for. We advise on some of the world’s most exciting construction related projects – from Los Angeles International Airport to the World Trade Center Memorial in New York. Our parent company Atkins was the official engineering design services provider for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Our success is built on hiring and then developing the very best people. Our standards are high, as are the rewards for those who join our team. The opportunity to draw from international expertise and work on some of the most demanding and prestigious construction challenges around the globe ensures your career success. Currently, Faithful+Gould has an immediate need for a Cost Lead for an ongoing project in Greenville, SC.
The person in this role will provide cost management services including invoice validation, cost forecasting and reporting, change management, close out administration, procurement management, earned value and value engineering.
With minimal supervision, carries out an earned value analysis of the project on a periodic basis.
- Prepares and issues periodic cost reports both to senior technical staff and then to client.
- Prepares and analyzes the cash flow and issues to both to senior technical staff and then to client.
- With minimal supervision, reviews all change orders in accordance with the client’s approval process.
- Reviews all invoices for the project and ensures that invoices are coded where applicable and forwards them to the client’s accounts payable department.
- With minimal supervision, reviews RFP and bid analysis.
- Where applicable, overviews and reports to the client on contractor buyout of subcontract bid packages.
- Attends the periodic cost meetings to review procurement status and change order status with the contractors and project teams.
- With minimal supervision, provides cost information on value engineering analysis.
With minimal supervision, prepares and presents the variance analysis both to senior technical staff and then to client.
Reviews the contractors close out administration and ensures that they meet their contractual requirements.
Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
AACE International - 7 months ago