- Costume construction based on the designs by the faculty member responsible for designs.
- Coordinate costume shop activities
- Supervise student workers
--order materials, shop for materials
- do all actor measurements and costume fittings
- assist costume run of all perfromances
- assist in all production strikes
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
Costume construction techniques
Hair and wig styling
Theatrical make up
Minimum of Education / Training:
BA or BFA in Theatre or related degree.