Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Perform pick up, delivery, or movement of all cash, currency, tokens, chips, vouchers, TITO tickets, coupons or other monetary units as needed
- Provide services to all departments regarding any financial transaction performed in the course of business with cash, chips, tokens, coins, currency, vouchers, TITO tickets, coupons or other monetary units
- Perform verification, reconciliation and balancing functions including drafting or otherwise preparing any necessary documentation
- Perform all drops, buys, cart loading, cart escorts, receive, dispense, secure, wrap, count, weigh, record, store, transport and perform all other functions necessary for the efficient administration of business with regard to the handling of chips, tokens, coin, cash, currency, vouchers, TITO tickets, coupons or other monetary units
- Understand and efficiently operate all machines used in the course of business including but not limited to machines used for counting, wrapping or weighing and computers or other information systems, including software and hardware
- Clean and maintain machines and ensure supplies are stocked as needed
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
Something to leave you with:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of one to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Attend all departmental and company training programs or meetings as directed.
- Compile information, complete and submit reports as needed
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Meet all departmental or company deadlines including the timely completion of drops
- Adhere to all gaming laws and regulations
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter
- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements
- Any job duty needed to promote productivity in the efficient administration of business or any reasonable request made by your supervisor or management personnel
If you're truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an "A" list career portfolio. You will soon understand why "It's Good To Be PENN!"
Penn National Gaming, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job