Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities, & Essential Job Functions:
- Independently provides analysis of new or established Counter Intelligence (CI) and Human Intelligence (HUMNT) processes and procedures to identify problem or potential problem areas and to identify missing or redundant processes and procedures, which may be revised to enhance productivity while improving reliability and effectiveness.
- Support Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) project requirements as required.
- May perform in a lead role and provide technical support and guidance as a project team leader.
- Synchronize intelligence requirements between analysts and collectors.
- Utilize Lessons Learned program inputs to facilitate decision making.
- Identify potential intelligence shortfalls, gaps and vulnerabilities to develop subsequent collection requirements.
- Develop specialized intelligence products and threat intelligence products such as fusion intelligence, warning intelligence, estimative intelligence or psychological profiling.
- Process incoming reports and messages, determine significance and reliability of incoming information.
- Identify issues and concerns and escalates as appropriate.
- Oversees and/or develops periodic and special intelligence reports, plans and briefings.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Detailed experience in Operations Research & System Analysis, lean six sigma process improvement, or statistical studies is key.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree and twelve years work related experience or a Master's degree and ten years work related experience or a Ph.D. and eight years work related experience in the CI & HUMINT technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A current clearance is required.
- Direct operational experience with the CI/HUMINT investigation/collection and reporting process (CI Special Agent, HUMINT Collector, CI/HUMINT Analyst, or CI/HUMINT Collection Manager).
- Detailed knowledge of the Intelligence Cycle and organizations within the Intelligence Community (specifically CI and HUMINT) is desired.
- Past experience either as a either a 1) qualified analyst turned CI or HUMINT or with Collection Management experience in one of these disciplines, 2) experienced CI Special Agent, or 3) HUMINT Collector that is Level 1 certified (Farm, AMSOC, or ASOC qualified) is preferred.
CareerBuilder - 19 months ago