The Counter Sales Associate is responsible for our sales counter at one of our established wholesale HVAC distributorships that carries multiple brands of equipment, parts and supplies. The ultimate goal of this role is to provide strong customer service in a sales oriented setting.
- Represent the Company as a leader in the industry ensuring maximum sales.
- Interact with internal and outside sales people, vendors and contractors.
- Responsible for showroom merchandising and re-stocking product.
- Assist in resolving customer relations problems with both dealers and end users.
- Complete sales order process for customers with efforts to up-sell associated items.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1+ year experience in a Counter Sales / Parts Counter role, preferably in the HVAC industry.
- Experience in a wholesale HVAC equipment supply house preferred.
- Knowledge of air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment at a wholesale distribution level.
- Proven success in sales and providing excellent customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills including sales, problem solving and customer service focus absolutely required.
- Ability to work independently, but meet assigned goals and objectives in designated time frames.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment with skills to multi-task on different levels.
- Must possess the attitude of wanting to learn and grow with our Company.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree preferred.
Disclaimer : The information in this job description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive of every job duty, responsibility, or qualification required by an employee assigned to this job. While employed in this position, an employee may be required to perform other assignments not listed on this job description.
CareerBuilder - 7 months ago