Innovate your career.
When you choose Lennox International, you know you're
getting the best.
That is why when you work at Lennox International, you
know you are among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and commercial, heating,
cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related
services, Lennox International is committed to helping
our people innovate our products and their careers.
Join over 12,000 employees worldwide who build our
heritage of integrity and innovation. At Lennox
International, we make your home, your businesses, and
your work, a better place.
The Counter Sales Associate is responsible for promoting
the entire line of products and programs in addition to
selling the Branch’s services in an effort to increase
sales as well as increase market penetration. This
position has direct contact with customers; therefore,
neatness in personal appearance and professional
customer service is essential.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
by providing prompt and courteous service for all
- Establish and maintain good relations with customers
customers and potential customers of the Branch,
including walk-in and telephone calls.
the Lennox product lines in the extensive parts
- The ability to reference the parts application of
catalog or by computerized database (DaveNet).
- Continuing education to learn all warehouse
years general HVAC knowledge required.
- Fork lift certified.
- Fluency in additional languages a plus.
- Outstanding mechanical aptitude and at least 1-3
sales, cashier and cash operations experience.
- At least 1-3 years retail sales experience, counter
applications and SAP a plus.
- Good computer skills required; Microsoft