Delex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Join the Delex team! This is an exciting career opportunity with Delex Systems, Inc., a worldwide provider of leading edge technology solutions.
Already submitted a resume or created a login? Login Now
Start Over with Job Search
13-071: Counter Terrorism Intelligence Analyst- Junior
Crystal City, VA
This position involves reviewing classified documents that could be used in habeas hearings in the D.C. District Court. Tasks include: Review classified documents in support of detainee litigation processes to identify all classified information for possible declassification. Assist in the preparation of classified or unclassified summaries of documents. Make recommendations for classification and declassification decisions. Coordinate classification and declassification equities with DoD and other national-level agencies. Conduct open-source research.
Junior-level analysts work semi-independently with frequent Government oversight. Provides completed products that may require multiple significant revisions and/or editing.
1. Bachelor or master’s degree; OR Specialized training and 2-3 years counter terrorism intelligence analysis experience; OR 3-4 years of military intelligence experience; OR equivalent intelligence/ academic experience.
Highly Desired Qualifications:
1. Experience performing security classification/declassification reviews for a variety of documents-i.e., reviewing classified information to identify all information that is classified and the level of classification based on the classification guidance of the DoD Component Original classification Authorities (OCAs) or their Government representatives.
General Requirements for all Positions
1. Must be eligible to receive and maintain a TS/SCI security clearance within 90 days of package submittal to Government.
2. CI polygraph may be required.
3. Must be able to work at Crystal City, VA or another location with the National Capital Region (NCR) as directed by the Government.
4. Must have excellent written communication skills.
5. Must have excellent interpersonal and work ethic skills to work within teams.
6. Must be detail oriented.