Counterintelligence (CI)/Collection Management Technician Personnel shall be responsible for Human Intelligence (HUMINT) collection operations support management for geographic divisions, specific collection platforms, HUMINT campaigns and other Defense HUMINT elements as required.
CI/Collection Management Technicians shall manage the execution of all aspects of HUMINT collection requirements management, providing direct support to DX elements supporting military operations while analyzing, interpreting, and overseeing the quality control of INT collection data (e.g., statistics and coverage) to identify and assess trends, and recommend changes for long-range collection planning.
* Positions are contingent upon Task Order Award.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process HUMINT Collection Requirements (HCR), Ad- Hoc HUMINT Requirements (AHR), and Time Sensitive Collection Requirements (TSCR) for collection units
- Identify relevant collection requirements and provides analysis of collection performance to identify collection gaps; interacts with collection requirements managers, collection operations managers, and issue managers throughout the Defense HUMINT Enterprise (DHE)
- Evaluate collection effectiveness of DHE resources supporting the priority intelligence needs of the Combatant and Global Commands; task prioritized requirements and develops metrics to measure performance against assigned requirements
- Learn the integration and management of intelligence collection reporting systems and develops functional requirements for systems
- Conduct studies of programs that are broad in scope with frequently undefined limits to evaluate the effectiveness of current collection requirements programs, feasibility of future programs, and development of planning efforts
- Ensure that all tasks assigned to contractor personnel are be performed according to the guidance and standards published in Government directives, guidelines, and manuals. These publications will be made available to the contractors at their on-site location
- Assist in establishment, administration, and oversight of collection management programs; facilitate and document requirement coordination efforts with the Intelligence Community (IC); facilitate coordination of new target areas; establish and maintain continuity of requirement and feedback processes by analysts; document historical requirement and collection efforts; track reporting and evaluate consumer use; and liaise with analysts and collection managers on production
- Assist in the requirements coordination and tasking with IC Reports Officers and Issue Managers; provide tasking data to DXI Collection Management; maintain metrics of tasking data against targets, issues, and/or collectors. Maintain Intelligence Information Reports (IIR) metrics for supported activities
- Review and process IIR evaluations from the IC. Sub-task shall include receiving IIR evaluations; providing copies of IIR evaluations to appropriate Reports Officers/Regional Desk Officers/Issue Managers; providing copies of validated IIR evaluations to appropriate collectors and consumers; preparing and transmitting requests for IIR evaluations to consumers; and maintaining IIR evaluation metrics for supported activities
- Coordinate and participate in conferences, weekly meetings, and special projects
- Prepare for publication Request for Requirements (RFR) and Notices of Intelligence Potential (NIPs)
- Maintain website for the supported unit/division/campaign
- Consult with the Government on a weekly basis; as specified under Deliverables and Reporting
Since 2001, corporate, government and non-profit clients worldwide turn to MultiLingual Solutions, Inc. (MLS) as their strategic partner for...